- Category: Electricity
- Published: Monday, 09 July 2012 06:26
- Hits: 19830
Process for Electricity Bill Transfer:
1. Fill up the form A-1 and U available at http://mahadiscom.in/consumer/app_form.shtm
2. You will need seller’s signature on form U section 3 (b) – consent of security deposit transfer on buyer’s name
3. Attach the true copy of sale deed along with this form
4. Attach a Rs 100 affidavit as undertaking, format available at http://mahadiscom.in/consumer/app_form.shtm or with me.
5. Submit these document to any CFC (consumer facilitation center) of Mahadiscom. I did it at CFC near to Kunal Icon, Pune
6. They will give you a printed receipt as acknowledgment
7. After 2 months or so you will get a call on the number provided in the form to pay a transfer fee
8. I paid it at Pimpri Electricity office (near nav Maharashtra school) of Rs 26
9. Take a photocopy and submit it at CFC again
10. Next month electricity bill will be on your name.
By Ashish Paretha