- Category: Registration
- Published: Thursday, 01 October 2009 13:13
- Written by K.V.Dhamapurkar
- Hits: 11660
Documents to be handed over to a cooperative housing society on being registered.
- A list of sold and unsold flats, shopd, garages with the area and value of each.
- Bank Balance Certificate
- Building Occupation Certificate.
- A Certificate regarding clear and marketable Title of the Property from a Solicitor / Advocate of good standing.Stat
- Correspondance regarding Municipal Assessment of the Property by the Municipal taxes, that includes fixation of Reteable Value papers.
- Detailed Statement of Accounts of:
a) The amount collected from the Promoters by the Builder from time to time.
b) Payment made by the Builder/Promoter from time to time with detailed Vouchers for the payments made along with proper Receipts.
c) The amountheld by the Builder/Promoter in cash and in bank.
d) Expenses proposed to be incurred till Registration of the Society.
e) Deposits made with Municipal Corporation, BEST/BSES and such other Government Authorities regarding non-agricultural tax.
- Correspondance with the Electric Company regarding electric connections, able, etc. expenses and entries thereof-
- Sanctioned Municipal Plan of the Society Building with amendments, if any.
- I.O.D. for the same issued earlier.
- Detailed analysis and break-up from Local Ward Office regarding fixation of Rateable Value and details about each flat/shop/garage pertaining to area, rateable value and how to arrive at the final assessment.
- List of items to be carried out as per the sanctioned plan, for example, construction of compound wall with the adjoining plot etc.